What's new

Not sure about my flavour % - help!

JEmpire

Postman
I'm wondering if I need to adjust my percentage. First time trying to work with Creamy flavours all round. So some advice please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180117-161812.png
    Screenshot_20180117-161812.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 57
How does it taste? 20% may seem high, but everything there is pretty bland so it shouldn't be overpowering.

It looks like exactly the sort of thing I would turn to if I was bored of intense flavours, but only you can judge how good it is.

How does it taste? 20% may seem high, but everything there is pretty bland so it shouldn't be overpowering.

It looks like exactly the sort of thing I would turn to if I was bored of intense flavours, but only you can judge how good it is.

I haven't rated it yet. Going to steep it. They say creams take ages to steep.

I wanted something like Dough Bros Boston Cream. I fancy a simple creamy vape; no blueberry, strawberry, etc. Just simple cream.

If they're too low, how far up would u recommend I go? I like my flavours sweet. If I want them Creamy taste, should I be adding something else? Like vanilla cupcake or Frosting or ice cream, etc?

I probably would have been a bit higher on the bakery and cream side for my own personal tastes with TPA's as I find I struggle to taste their flavours, bar in my personal opinion the horrid Rainbow Drops, unless they are above 8%! Yeah, a good 4wks to properly bring out custards and creams. I mixed up a couple of Boston Cream pie with custard and cream and a Choc Glazed Doughnut 2 wks ago and will wait another 2 before my own personal verdict.
Any bakery, cream, custard deserves at least a month to come together. For sweet I use 2 to 3 drops of Cap Super sweet per 30ml. I like my sweet too. Id be about 3% higher on those TPA's, but that's just me. Exercise some patience, they may be ok to you, if not go higher a few % points. Can take a while to sort your diy out, and even then you still keep learning. I still am from the guys on this site. It's worth it though. Good luck mate.

I probably would have been a bit higher on the bakery and cream side for my own personal tastes with TPA's as I find I struggle to taste their flavours, bar in my personal opinion the horrid Rainbow Drops, unless they are above 8%! Yeah, a good 4wks to properly bring out custards and creams. I mixed up a couple of Boston Cream pie with custard and cream and a Choc Glazed Doughnut 2 wks ago and will wait another 2 before my own personal verdict.
Any bakery, cream, custard deserves at least a month to come together. For sweet I use 2 to 3 drops of Cap Super sweet per 30ml. I like my sweet too. Id be about 3% higher on those TPA's, but that's just me. Exercise some patience, they may be ok to you, if not go higher a few % points. Can take a while to sort your diy out, and even then you still keep learning. I still am from the guys on this site. It's worth it though. Good luck mate.

This is invaluable advice thanks so much!!

Back
Top Bottom