What's new

Nicotine

Nope. 20mg or more likely 18mg is the strongest you'll be able to buy. You can buy 50ml of it but it'll be in 5 10ml bottles.

How long can i freeze nicotine for and how will i make a 30pg/70vg with 3 nic when law comes in cos tried to work one out and cant doit on caculater

How long can i freeze nicotine for and how will i make a 30pg/70vg with 3 nic when law comes in cos tried to work one out and cant doit on caculater
You can freeze nicotine for year's so get some in quick. If you leave it and have to buy 18mg then to make high vg juice you may have to use vg based nicotine.

Frozen nic about 10 years bare in mind this is under the most ideal curcumstances ie full glass amber bottles.As soon as you introduce more oxygen into the bottle you shorten it's shelf life so ideally a litre bottle decanted into 10 x100ml glass bottles is probably best just pull out a 100ml bottle from frozen as needed
For your recipie using 18 mg nic base you are probably going to want to use a vg based nicotine to get your desired 70vg/30 pg goal,If you use pg based nic you will limit your flavour to 14% before you start to creep into a lesser vg juice and some people like 15-20 percent flavour (some even more for some recipies).

So assuming you were using 18mg vg based nic to make 10 mls of finished juice at 3mg 70vg/30pg (15 percent flavouring) it would look like this...

PG 1.5ml 15.00%
VG 5.3ml 53.00%
Nicotine 1.7ml 17.00%

Flavour 1.5ml 15%

So would i be able to use straight from freezer or will it need to defrost
You can use it straight from the freezer but if it is vg nic then it'll be hard to work with. I keep my main stash in the freezer but have one 50ml bottle in the fridge ready for mixing.

You can use it straight from the freezer but if it is vg nic then it'll be hard to work with. I keep my main stash in the freezer but have one 50ml bottle in the fridge ready for mixing.
I do exactly the same as Mick

Cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom