What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

new to d.i.y juice... best first mixes to do?

shelbie1989

Initiate
Hey everybody! Im lookin at getting my self some d.i.y juice come payday..
in the mixing set i am looking at getting comes with 5 sample flavours...
what would u say would be the best concentrate flavours to start with? Ones that are easy to mix and not muck up .. lol.. and that should taste pretty vapable will im learning

Any suggestions welcome... thanks :D!

Hey everybody! Im lookin at getting my self some d.i.y juice come payday..
in the mixing set i am looking at getting comes with 5 sample flavours...
what would u say would be the best concentrate flavours to start with? Ones that are easy to mix and not muck up .. lol.. and that should taste pretty vapable will im learning

Any suggestions welcome... thanks :D!

I suggest going with some flavours you like.

Well its an exciting art once you get into mixing. I have not bought a pre made juice for months now and i dont miss them in the least. Menthol is a great concentrate. I Use inawera and natural organic menthol. They are easy to work with and can mask any juice that you feel didnt go as planned. Bavarian cream by tpa is great in that you use it to add to juice a creamy taste and is great with fruits and desserts. I personally like cinamon danish by tpa too and add a little to my cake mixes or as the main flavour. Ill let you into a little secret concentrate I have been loving and is very easy ro work woth is tangerine by natures flavours. Wow i love it. I Have it mixed right now with equal coffee by inawera and mocha and its devine. Pick yourself up some em, Smooth and koolada too for a touch of cool to your juices. Have fun

Lol mikra08 i meant like ones that dont need alotta steeping etc

Ooooh thats very helpful thank u :) tangerine sounds nice n yummy, shall have to give it a go. Ive heard fruits and mints dont need a lotta of steeping so looking at them to start with...that way i can make that up and not have to buy premade while im getting the hang of it haha

Almost everyone agrees that fruits do not take long and I find baccy is good (for me) within a few days.
Whatever flavours take your fancy give them a try.
I would in the first instance suggest it is a good idea to make single flavour mixes to get an idea of how strong they are alone.
You can make blends with your single flavour mixes if you think they might go well together and from that you can begin to develop your own recipes for the best blends.
All this flavour testing is easier if you have vapourizers that can be quickly re-wicked and nothing is quicker than a dripper.
Good luck.
Just pick some of your favourite flavours and get stuck in.As long as you have some fruit flavour that is good to go within a few days it does not matter if some of your favourite flavours take a bit longer.

e-Liquid Calculator

E-Liquid Recipes | DIY E-Juice | e cig Liquids

Have a look thro' the above, get some ideas, go play and see what works for you.

Fruit sherbets can be fun, fruits with vanilla and/or cream after a week or so can be frakking lovely (after 2-3 weeks they are gorgeous!)
My attempt at Snake Oil was no too bad after a day or so, but am really trying to leave it lone for another fortnight as everything will have blended and matured nicely by then.

Start simple, see what works, then go nuts!!

Back
Top Bottom