What's new

Needs help!

He knows he is [emoji4] Because they control the bedroom and the population of the earth so they get to make us jump through hoops [emoji23]
Oh so true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Screenshot_20190421-093318_Google.jpeg

Well technically it wasn’t my fault [emoji848] Clive should have gone and put another ticket on while I was having tattoo ( as he wasn’t actually doing anything at the time) so now it my fault
That is so your fault @cliveh2 [emoji23] [emoji23]

Its not like your gonna stop a tattoo half done to go pay parking [emoji3]

Sorry but I did say you would need to pay for longer and I was getting the 3 year old a healthy and nutritious lunch when the ticket ran out !
What a bag of watsits and a chocolate bar in the vape shop? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Mate if you knew it was gonna run out and she was mid tattoo you could have popped to the car and sorted it so maybe shared responsibility? [emoji6]

Ffs matty don’t like this, thought you were on my side [emoji23]
I was until i found out he told you to put more parking on and you didn't [emoji23] the man drives and manages time for a living you should have listened [emoji33] but he was out and about so should have fixed it so it has to be both your faults [emoji23]

Hmm think I will have to side with @cliveh2 not for any of the reasons stated so far but purely on the fact that if mrs_cliveh2 had not been getting a tattoo then this situation would not have arisen :).
Yes I am sure being a male I am totally wrong and expect that I will be corrected and reminded of the correct order of things by herself. :)

But us men must stand together

Back
Top Bottom