What's new

Needs help!

Or if you prefer a slow ride 20% and 2 to 3 weeks steep [emoji6]
Going to save the last 10ml for a week or two, was going to save half the bottle, but just seemed to go so well with the peroni I was drinking the other night there is only 10ml left [emoji23]

Going to save the last 10ml for a week or two, was going to save half the bottle, but just seemed to go so well with the peroni I was drinking the other night there is only 10ml left [emoji23]
[emoji23] you need to order more mate it's like crack you will try and save the 10ml and 3 days in without any you will smash it in and be gutted you run out [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] and I've not found a beer or spirit it won't go with its like magical fairy jizz juice [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

[emoji23] you need to order more mate it's like crack you will try and save the 10ml and 3 days in without any you will smash it in and be gutted you run out [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] and I've not found a beer or spirit it won't go with its like magical fairy jizz juice [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Just going to sneak a stealth order in for 100ml when I know I will be at home to get to it before swmbo

Just going to sneak a stealth order in for 100ml when I know I will be at home to get to it before swmbo
You don't even need to sneak it just show her the money your saving not ordering shortfills and tell her the saving is to go towards the holiday because your finally getting your head in the game and she wont mind [emoji23]

You don't even need to sneak it just show her the money your saving not ordering shortfills and tell her the saving is to go towards the holiday because your finally getting your head in the game and she wont mind [emoji23]
If I didn't have prime vape and cotswold delivers due this week that may work[emoji23]

If I didn't have prime vape and cotswold delivers due this week that may work[emoji23]
But if you didn't order the Mexican for £22 then your juices from prime and cotswald would have been £60 more expensive because you would have needed more [emoji23]

But if you didn't order the Mexican for £22 then your juices from prime and cotswald would have been £60 more expensive because you would have needed more [emoji23]
Love the logic[emoji23]
And by that theory the more I order the more I save so the less grief I should get [emoji848][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom