What's new

Natural Range by The Alchemists Cupboard mix ratio

get the rose in a blend with tobaccos, nuts, esp. pistachio and almond, cream, vanilla. it works well in blends with fruits like pomegranate, fig, a few drops of flv cream in there and you’ll be onto a winner. :)

That sounds heavenly!! :worship::worship::worship:

@andipandi if you have any lemon based blends the rose could work with it, something like lemonade or shortbread, biscuit would def be a goer. black tea, hibiscus, anything syrupy, creamy custards, even. it’s quite versatile.

@andipandi if you have any lemon based blends the rose could work with it, something like lemonade or shortbread, biscuit would def be a goer. black tea, hibiscus, anything syrupy, creamy custards, even. it’s quite versatile.

I only have the lime because I want to integrate it with the gooseberry, on a drop by drop basis, my sinuses cant cope with most citrus, certainly at any more than an accent, I can get nose bleeds.

I'm looking to get into vaping fruits as I'm mainly on baccy, custards and dessert blends, the latter two now no good, because of cunty covid tongue. Even the baccy all taste the same, like essence of Flv Commercial Cig :18: which is also why I got the aniseed, plus I cant taste any sweetness in my vapes which is why I'm trying the treacle.

I only have the lime because I want to integrate it with the gooseberry, on a drop by drop basis, my sinuses cant cope with most citrus, certainly at any more than an accent, I can get nose bleeds.

I'm looking to get into vaping fruits as I'm mainly on baccy, custards and dessert blends, the latter two now no good, because of cunty covid tongue. Even the baccy all taste the same, like essence of Flv Commercial Cig :18: which is also why I got the aniseed, plus I cant taste any sweetness in my vapes which is why I'm trying the treacle.

get the rose in with some FA fig, a wee drop of some sort of biscuit, vanilla and inw cream. if you have cardamom get some of that in. black tea, rose, cardamom is a nice combination for the above fig, biscuit, cream.

did you get the naturals fig? now that i think about it, i might have that one too. but i always go to atmos labs fig because it is the supreme fig. i will be sad when my bottle runs out. can’t really
buy it anywhere apart from direct and the postage is pricey.

Mixed at 10% cant taste a thing, see above :17::18:

Edit: there's something there, not sure what though :hmm:

i found them a bit weaker than other flavours i use, need about 3% which is very high for me so you could try upping it a bit. pomegranate is quite subtle though, maybe with your taste problems it will no be the best at the minute.

i found them a bit weaker than other flavours i use, need about 3% which is very high for me so you could try upping it a bit. pomegranate is quite subtle though, maybe with your taste problems it will no be the best at the minute.

I'm expecting my taste bud to be cunty covided for the rest of my life, I might as well get used to it, after all, I've managed to get used to sex once a year

114332798-457534.jpg

rofl.gif

The pomegranite and the lime combined taste like rim blocks, I need to rewick.

The pomegranite and the lime combined taste like rim blocks, I need to rewick.
lime is always hit or miss for me, it’s only tiny amounts to add a wee bit of bite or as you say, it starts tasting like vapourised harpic. :)

Back
Top Bottom