What's new

N.E.T Concentrates

I've been scouring the web looking for some good quality N.E.T Concentrates, and the first on the list I've found are these here - - - - - - > www.bestcigliquid.co.uk/buy-best-tobacco-concentrates.html

Has anyone tried these before? They seem incredibly cheap for a N.E.T concentrate, was expecting a higher price than that. My question is, has anyone tried these before? If so, how were they like for you? I do enjoy the odd tobacco flavour, i have some golden rollie from flavour art mixed at 2% but it smells like tabasco sauce.. I'm hoping a good few month steep will sort it out, but I feel N.E.T is the best option.

Been using BCL for a while now and they're my staple vape diet - very, very good stuff and like you I'm one for tobacco flavours.

Taste is personal of course and I've always been a heavy pipe smoker but these are my favourites:

Black Devil
Black Mamba
Tawny Dawn
Philosophers's Pipe
French Pipe
Viper
Londoner
Stirling
Sultan

Flue cured was the only flavour I had to throw out but I know some folk like it.

T-Juice do a concentrate called Cubana which is also very nice and more cigar like.

Cheers
CG

Been using BCL for a while now and they're my staple vape diet - very, very good stuff and like you I'm one for tobacco flavours.

Taste is personal of course and I've always been a heavy pipe smoker but these are my favourites:

Black Devil
Black Mamba
Tawny Dawn
Philosophers's Pipe
French Pipe
Viper
Londoner
Stirling
Sultan

Flue cured was the only flavour I had to throw out but I know some folk like it.

T-Juice do a concentrate called Cubana which is also very nice and more cigar like.

Cheers
CG
Just placed an order yesterday for some concentrates, wanted to try philosophers pipe but it went out of stock. :(

I would actually urge you too have a pop at your own N.E.T style concentrates .. it stakes nothing more than placing some tobacco leaves (you can buy these fairly readily on the internets .. and you can get many MANY different kinds) in a filter and steeping them in PG for a week or more - you can come up with many lovely flavours with this .. even by blending different leaves together in the same steep.

Before Manabush started I was messing around with this ... some may remember "Basura de piso" from my early experiments :)

I never stuck with this .. but do dabble from time to time :)

It was quite popular to do this at one point ... seems to have fallen out of favour.

I would actually urge you too have a pop at your own N.E.T style concentrates .. it stakes nothing more than placing some tobacco leaves (you can buy these fairly readily on the internets .. and you can get many MANY different kinds) in a filter and steeping them in PG for a week or more - you can come up with many lovely flavours with this .. even by blending different leaves together in the same steep.

Before Manabush started I was messing around with this ... some may remember "Basura de piso" from my early experiments :)

I never stuck with this .. but do dabble from time to time :)

It was quite popular to do this at one point ... seems to have fallen out of favour.
Thought about doing this a while ago then decided it might be just a bit too much hassle, although if you can pull it off, flavour and quantity wise, it must be worth it. Do you have to use whole leaves or could you get away with flake or even ready rubbed? I'm guessing leaves would be a more economical way to go.
Cheers
CG

Thought about doing this a while ago then decided it might be just a bit too much hassle, although if you can pull it off, flavour and quantity wise, it must be worth it. Do you have to use whole leaves or could you get away with flake or even ready rubbed? I'm guessing leaves would be a more economical way to go.
Cheers
CG
Leaves for sure :)

I had a look at it and just seemed to confusing, I'd like to do it but I think I'm going to stick to concentrates for now. Only just heard about tobacco absolute though which is CRAZY strength! Bottle goes a long way

Back
Top Bottom