Innokin
What's new

N.E.T Concentrates

Jon~Doe!

Postman
I've been scouring the web looking for some good quality N.E.T Concentrates, and the first on the list I've found are these here - - - - - - > www.bestcigliquid.co.uk/buy-best-tobacco-concentrates.html

Has anyone tried these before? They seem incredibly cheap for a N.E.T concentrate, was expecting a higher price than that. My question is, has anyone tried these before? If so, how were they like for you? I do enjoy the odd tobacco flavour, i have some golden rollie from flavour art mixed at 2% but it smells like tabasco sauce.. I'm hoping a good few month steep will sort it out, but I feel N.E.T is the best option.

Royal Flush Vape
I've used the honey flue cured in a mix & it worked really well. @gavin 1 will probably be able to help you as I think he's used a few of theirs.

I've used the honey flue cured in a mix & it worked really well. @gavin 1 will probably be able to help you as I think he's used a few of theirs.
Ah cheers bud, are they genuine n.e.t concentrates? I'm hoping they'll work well as a standalone, I do love tobacco, I have the odd pipe and cigar as I've as of yet managed to find a good tobacco concentrate.. Nailing that would get me off the cigars I'm sure!

AcmeFog
I've used, and use, quite a few of them. There's some discussion here (I think) about them having a family flavour, but they are good. Standout ones for me are Cohibia, Sultan, Londoner, Kenty.

Vape Superstore
I've used, and use, quite a few of them. There's some discussion here (I think) about them having a family flavour, but they are good. Standout ones for me are Cohibia, Sultan, Londoner, Kenty.
Forgive me for sounding dumb, but what's a family flavour? Aside from that, they do sound good and at 2.98 it's worth a punt. What % do you mix them at?

Family in the sense that there us an underlying flavour that they all share...

I'm pretty lazy so have been mixing the 12ml bottle to make 100ml of juice, so 12%. I experimented with different percentages when I started, and remember 15% seeming too strong, but I'm going to revisit that...

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Family in the sense that there us an underlying flavour that they all share...

I'm pretty lazy so have been mixing the 12ml bottle to make 100ml of juice, so 12%. I experimented with different percentages when I started, and remember 15% seeming too strong, but I'm going to revisit that...
Perfect! I've been emailing with them and they said that 10% is a good idea for a starter point, so I'll make a couple 5ml's up from 8-15% in search of my sweet spot.

Back
Top Bottom