What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL RECIPE IDEAS?

Jesus,forgot how good mustard milk was...mixed 30ml the other day after your suggestion.Let the lads at work try some,have converted 7 guys at work from smoking to vaping,so I try to show them the route to diy etc...everyone of them wants some mixed up for them.Not my intention of selling it but will have to cover costs if I do mix for them.seriously good stuff

Jesus,forgot how good mustard milk was...mixed 30ml the other day after your suggestion.Let the lads at work try some,have converted 7 guys at work from smoking to vaping,so I try to show them the route to diy etc...everyone of them wants some mixed up for them.Not my intention of selling it but will have to cover costs if I do mix for them.seriously good stuff

Yep it's really really good, My mate at work has it off me too, I'm like yourself I charge them next to nothing compared to shop bought juice, All I make out of it is a little pg/vg left overs to help towards more mixes, Trial and error. Believe I've tipped away many of mixes.
Good your converting people from the smellies!

Good your converting people from the smellies!

These lads hhave worked with me for 4 or 5 years.None of them believed i could give up the cigs,being a 50 a day smoker it was more often than not that I had a cig in the gob or hand.They have seen me do it and realised that it actually works.

Back
Top Bottom