What's new

Mixing 80VG down to 70VG?

Parallel

Hey guys,

I bought some elements eliquid earlier this weekend but I want to use it in my tank. Last time I used it straight up I had to change my coil 3 days later.

Looking for a bit of advice on how I can mix a 20ml bottle of 80VG liquid down to 70VG?

Apologies if wrong section, I'm still new here and trying to find my way around!

Hey guys,

I bought some elements eliquid earlier this weekend but I want to use it in my tank. Last time I used it straight up I had to change my coil 3 days later.

Looking for a bit of advice on how I can mix a 20ml bottle of 80VG liquid down to 70VG?

Apologies if wrong section, I'm still new here and trying to find my way around!

Evenin'.

Any diluting down the VG ratio will of course dilute the flavour and nic level. That in mind, you can either get some PG and add about 2ml or say 1ml of vodka and 1 ml of distilled water. Whichever, do give a good shake and let settle for a few hours and shoogle again 'fore using.

As for 3 days out of a coil, well, that isna too bad, when I had a subtank if I got more than 4 days out of an OCC I thought myself a winner.

Back
Top Bottom