Vape Club
What's new

Mixing 500ml help

jaylam

Initiate
Hi Guys,

Wonder if someone can help.
I used to mix my own juice back when you could buy nicotine in large quantities and had my formula down, when they stopped that and you could only buy nic shots I started to just buy the juice.

I now want to start mixing again, yesterday I mixed up a 500ml batch aiming for 70/30 at 3mg nic using the below:

VG 350ml
PG 16.7ml
Flavour 10% 50ml (100% pg)
Nic 83.3ml (100% pg)

I mixed it up, gave it a good old shake and had a vape and it just seems a bit harsh.

The flavour was cherry wild (fw) and the nic shot is the 100% pg from Vapeable

Anyone got any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

J

Royal Flush Vape
Might just need a steep as there is no juice you can vape straight away just after adding the nic.
Fruits usually are the quickest and can vape after a day or so while cream and custards need weeks if not months.
Try it again in a few days to see if the nic has settled.

Thanks, I did think this may well be the case but I am sure I used to mix this same flavour before and it was a shake and vape.

I will give it a couple of days and re test but I just wanted to put my mix ratios in for someone to eye ball over to make sure I am not making some school boy error.

Do the ratios look ok to you?

Vape Green
numbers look fine to me. As above, it probably needs a steep. Cherry tends to be a bit harsh anyway I think.

numbers look fine to me. As above, it probably needs a steep. Cherry tends to be a bit harsh anyway I think.

I will let it steep a bit.
Strange thing is, I made 3 batches....cherry, palma violet and peaches and cream and they all taste a bit harsh so maybe it does just need a few days as that kind of rules out it being a certain flavor.

Vape Superstore
So I gave the bottles a good shake, left the cap off in a dark place for 24 hours then cap on, good shake and left for another 24 hours and the difference is night and day.

Now its smoother, no harsh hit on your throat, I think it could do with a few more days but will just repeat the above for about a week.

Thanks all for the help.

J

I always sit in front of a clock to make sure I keep shaking for a full 5 minutes. The more you shake the less you need to steep and most things should be good to go in 3 or 4 days.

AcmeFog
Thanks, I did think this may well be the case but I am sure I used to mix this same flavour before and it was a shake and vape.

I will give it a couple of days and re test but I just wanted to put my mix ratios in for someone to eye ball over to make sure I am not making some school boy error.

Do the ratios look ok to you?
Ratio's and quantities are spot on.
As others have said, give it a really good shake and leave it in a dark cupboard for a week or so and see what its like then.

Back
Top Bottom