What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mix virgin

R12

Postman
Hi guys

Im wanting to try my hand at mixing my own juice. Im going to keep this simple because i get confused easily.

Iv got a premixed 80vg/20pg 3mg bottle.

I want to create some delicious strawberry juice. (No creams or cheesecake type juice)

Which strawberry flavours would you recommend ?

If i want to make a 10ml bottle how much percentage of flavour/flavours would i need?

Kind regards
R12

Sweet strawberry cappella, strawberry ripe tfa and inaweras shisha strawberry, I think are the main ones best to do small samples and see generally cappella and tfa around 10% and inawera between 8/10% you will probably have to mix them together to get something nice

Thanks slugster..

Im going to give sweet strawberry cap and tfa ripe strawberry a whirl..

Would it be ok to have 10% off each, making the flavour 20%

If there is ever a strawberry i hear best about its gotta be Shish from INW. Iv tried FA strawberry and its like a strawberries and cream Chupa Chup, cheap candy taste. Try as i may where i live INW shisha is always sold out. But on the internet most strawberry lovers swear by shish. Im sure one day ill get lucky when ordering sooner or later.

Thanks Tazz.. ill get all 3 and make sum concuctions and see which i like best.. maybe i can even report my findings here in a couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom