What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mix ratios

SJvape

Postman
Evening chaps, i have a priblem and i hope one if you can provide a solution (get it?)

I have 120ml 80v 20g of ejuice nic free, ive also got 30ml of 20mg 100%vg nic shot.

How much should i add to my liquid in order to gain 3% overall nic content?

Thanks in advance!

20.7ml

I may be waaay off the mark, I'm not so good with maths so wait for someone with brains lol, but that's what I work it out to.

22ml is extremely close to 3MG without messing with the . so I'd just add that you won't tell the tiny % of difference [emoji4]

22ml is extremely close to 3MG without messing with the . so I'd just add that you won't tell the tiny % of difference [emoji4]
Can i ask what calculation you used, for my own reference in the future.

Thank you

Thank you
I don't know the calculation mate I went on the potv app for mixing juice put in the strength of your shot at 20mg then 3mg as end nic and just guessed at 142ml end ml and it told me 21.3ml which I thought was close enough so posted and I'm sure it will see you right [emoji4]

Thank you
I don't know the calculation mate I went on the potv app for mixing juice put in the strength of your shot at 20mg then 3mg as end nic and just guessed at 142ml end ml and it told me 21.3ml which I thought was close enough so posted and I'm sure it will see you right [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom