What's new

mint/menthol reccomendations please

steffijade

Achiever
Could anyone please recommend some decent ice mint/minty menthol type concentrates from UK suppliers -please?

strangely enough so far ive found the best to be from LiQuid and they are only £1 each.
as everyones taste is different and even if you dont rate them youve only lost a couple of quid.

mint blast & menthol Best Menthol E Liquid UK | Cheapest Menthol Vape Juice | 10ml £1 - LiQuid

ive not tried the cherry menthol though as im not into cherry flavors.

DOH! just read again and concentrates are in the question.
DJ needs to read posts properly.

Last edited:
I am fairly new to mixology but so far I have tried the TW ice menthol which was always my preferred pre mixed methol and its pretty nice. The Decadent vaper menthol is also quite pleasant too, pretty potent but nice and strong.

Try 15% PA peppermint, 2% menthol with 2% sweetener.
Its really nice.
Or iirc t-juice do a ready made mintice concentrate
All available at chefs vapour. Use code potv or aaec for 10% off

Could anyone please recommend some decent ice mint/minty menthol type concentrates from UK suppliers -please?

Why not have a go at mixing your own menthol concentrate?

Get a 5g pot of menthol crystals from your chemist and put these in a 30ml bottle. Fill up with PG and shake until all the crystals are dissolved. Use this at 10% for a good strong menthol. Add 4% Koolada is like vaping an iceberg.

If you prefer mint then try TFA mint candy and some home mix menthol or KH mixed mint with a couple % of menthol. My OH likes Mint candy, menthol and sugar cookie mixed up :puke:

If you like Murray mints then JV247 do a concentrate of it. It's one of my ADVs.

Euclyptus with mint by inwarea much nicer than menthol. Ordered from leisure liquids.

Euclyptus with mint by inwarea much nicer than menthol. Ordered from leisure liquids.

I have found Kandi Hed Eucalyptus to be the best so far, mixed at 10% with 4% TFA menthol and its like liquid crack! Reduce menthol % for higher power vaping...

Back
Top Bottom