What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Massive throat hit

Yeah just noticed v1/v2... Didn't see it before I assume it's a new addition because v1 has option for blue colour. And v2 doesn't. So I got v1 with colour (controversial lol)
Oh yeah and I got mine there too
I'll be ordering it blue [emoji23]

Is that where you ordered from bud?

@DjDoc Yes It is. One of the rare times I ventured away from darkstar... Don't,, I repeat DONT get the tpa blue raspberry it's fucking disgusting

Yes It is. One of the rare times I ventured away from darkstar... Don't,, I repeat DONT get the tpa blue raspberry it's fucking disgusting
That's the first one I tried [emoji34]

Fucking terrible [emoji106]

Think I'll wait till I have some more stuff to order, 2nd class postage is nearly as much as the 30ml concentrate [emoji23][emoji23]

Seen I missed a few big discount codes DOH!!
Might hold off for a week or so in the hope they drop another one [emoji16]

're the original question.
Too much flavour can be harsh.
Thanks for reply , I usually mix my recipes between 15 and 20 %

Seems others are mixing nearly exactly the same recipe at around same % as me but with either different blue raspberry or bubble gum.

I'll get to the bottom of it hopefully

Thanks for reply , I usually mix my recipes between 15 and 20 %

Seems others are mixing nearly exactly the same recipe at around same % as me but with either different blue raspberry or bubble gum.

I'll get to the bottom of it hopefully
All three are likely to be Rasberry or a variant of and total 15% so should be ok.
What does the pg/vg ratio come out at and how are you vaping it?

All three are likely to be Rasberry or a variant of and total 15% so should be ok.
What does the pg/vg ratio come out at and how are you vaping it?
70vg 3mg

Tried various tanks and wattages

I have been mixing my own for a good while so I'm putting it down to me not getting on with one ingredient.

Going to try the blue raspberry Gary used n see.

Thanks for reply I'll keep updating the thread as I substitute flavour makers.

Back
Top Bottom