Vape Club
What's new

Manabush type flavours

The only tobac concentrate i use is russain by emporium vapour. It has the warmth of a tabacco but not the undertones like manabush does.

Innokin
AcmeFog
For less than £25 you can make up a litre of TFA's RY4 Double + AP (TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5%), which together will make a delicious light vanilla/caramel/tobacco vape. From chefs flavours, £10 for 100ml of RY4D concentrate, plus 500ml of PG & VG from Darkstar @ £4 each (last time I grabbed some), plus a small bottle of AP @ £2, plus your nic (for me it's pennies as I have loads stored in the freezer but might cost you a tadge more if you are buying NIC shots). Mix is 10% RY4D and 0.5-1.0% AP (it makes a well known "Tribeca" mix).

It's a smooth light all day vape on its own, which wont stand up to Manabush's sweeter and more intense flavour to be fair, but to that base you can add pretty much any additional flavour to boost it up to what you enjoy. Add some more tobacco, or nut or custard, fruit, butterscotch, maple etc. I personally wouldn't add more than 2-5% extra of whatever, but that's subjective (and as I said, I really enjoy just the RY4D and AP on its own these days).

Bestcigliquids make some great value for money NET tobacco's (probably the best range we have in the UK for NET's). Old Captain is a strong one and favoured by many, but I also like their Desert Ship, Holborg (Old Holborn) and Sultan. They have a lot of tobacco variations to try and something for you to enjoy I'm sure. I really like their easy mix range these days - you just add your nic to the bottle as they supply everything else.

Enjoy.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom