What's new

Man flu

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Been loaded with the flu all week and my misses got me menthol crystals, I've been putting them in hot water and doing the towel over the head thing and they are working.

Had a few beers last night and fell asleep on the couch so I've just been on one of my weird google adventures where I went from looking at pictures that prove time travel exists, then on to looking at shipwrecks, so obviously reading about using menthol crystals to make liquid came after that. Has anyone ever done this?

Done what? Disolved them in a bit of pg, topped with vg and the appropriate nic? If so, yeah, loads, it is the cheapest way to make a menth based juice.

Done what? Disolved them in a bit of pg, topped with vg and the appropriate nic? If so, yeah, loads, it is the cheapest way to make a menth based juice.

Just realised it sounds like I'm asking if anyone else goes on weird Google tangents when that can't sleep! Lol

It was the menthol crystals in liquid I was asking about. I was looking up where to go and get more tomorrow and a review on one of the sites I was on mentioned it so just been looking in to trying it. I've been struggling to make a cherry menthol I like for a bit so I think I might try using these tomorow (or is that later today now) and see if vaping tunes helps with this. :18:

Just mix up a straight menthol til you are feeling better then worry about making a cherry tunes for next time you have a cold.

Just mix up a straight menthol til you are feeling better then worry about making a cherry tunes for next time you have a cold.
Good call, probably wouldn't be able to taste it right anyway. Will do a 10ml to try it out later, might end up saving me a few quid as I like a few with menthol in them.

I always keep a pot of menthol crystals in the vape box for exactly this reason. Like @Miss Pepper says. Best and cheapest way of getting proper menthol juice.
Would never have thought of it had I not seen it mentioned on a review for them. Not sure how much I have left but should be enough to make 10ml to see how I like it!

So for a 10 ml break a bit in half, disolve it in pg then add vg and nic and it's done? I' going to have the girls in Boots calling me a crystal menth head if this turns out well! :18:

You can buy a bucket of it for a couple of quid. Would last you years :D

Back
Top Bottom