What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Making a unflavoured juice?

coley4mufc

Postman
I want to make my base liquid before my flavouring (nicotine, vg and pg)

can I do this so when my flavouring arrives can I just add it to the ready made base liquid

Cheers
Ben

Some people do and I will probably go down that road soon.
The problem is that you probably do not know at the moment how much flavour you will be using or you may have different percentages for different flavours.
If you can live with the resulting variation in nic strength then it is not a problem.

It may be a good idea to establish how much flavour you like first.

Some people do and I will probably go down that road soon.
The problem is that you probably do not know at the moment how much flavour you will be using or you may have different percentages for different flavours.
If you can live with the resulting variation in nic strength then it is not a problem.

It may be a good idea to establish how much flavour you like first.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1434789914.783762.jpgiv made this just now but obviously without the flavouring :)

I am sure you will be fine.
What makes you think 15% is the amount of flavour you want?
I am assuming you are new to mixing.
In any case all that will happen if you need more or less flavour is your nic level will fluctuate a bit.

I am sure you will be fine.
What makes you think 15% is the amount of flavour you want?
I am assuming you are new to mixing.
In any case all that will happen if you need more or less flavour is your nic level will fluctuate a bit.

No iv mixed quite a few times,

I'm using vampire vapes Heisenberg and from what iv read the percentage is 15. If it is a little weak I will just Vape it anyways. Don't like wasting nothing me haha

Cheers
Ben

Back
Top Bottom