What's new

"make my vape"

Kev64

Initiate
Hi , just placed an order with this company, I know it's a bit late, but are they any good, anyone else use em?

I use their mix calculator but not sure I've used them for anything else tbh.

They're ok but a bit expensive. When I first started out and was pretty green without being aware of all the different options out there I managed to let them rob me of £8 for 200ml of pg. Eight fucking quid!! It's criminal I tells ya [emoji22]

They're ok but a bit expensive. When I first started out and was pretty green without being aware of all the different options out there I managed to let them rob me of £8 for 200ml of pg. Eight fucking quid!! It's criminal I tells ya [emoji22]

upload_2019-2-7_12-34-45.png

That deal is still on :D

Fucking crazy money

Wouldn't disagree, I pay less than that for a litre.

That said i cant find a bad word about them online, so seem a decent company just with overpriced PG / VG.

Don't beat yourself up about being robbed, back when vaping was "new" my mum paid £50 for a socialites ecig, which turned out to be a cheap Ego battery worth about a fiver :D

Oh, I'm not worried about it. I put it down to inexperience and a lack of knowledge regarding suppliers when I started vaping. It was even before I joined here.
And I agree that there is nothing wrong with them. Decent products just crazy big arsed prices.

Back
Top Bottom