What's new

Leaky flavours...

Most of the potential issues seem to have been covered but ill chuck another.
You say the same juice leaks in the other tanks too?
You say the other juices dont leak in any of the tanks.
This would indicate your juice or something youre doing with the juice.
Could it be that you are vaping that juice differently or in a particularly warm environment making the juice thin as its getting warmer than the others?
The only variable is the flavour. I'm going to try a higher wattage as per the previous suggestion and will post the result.

I think that a constituent of one of the flavours is reacting in some way with an element of your tank. Maybe orings, or a plastic element. This is allowing it to leak out, but maybe not reacting enough to cause damage that is either visible, or allowing he other flavour to leak.

Is the leaking flavour gurgling in the tank? If it’s not that would surely rule out flooding.

Last edited:
I think that a constituent of one of he flavours is reacting in some way with an emelemt of your tank. Maybe orings, or a plastic element. This is allowing it to leak out, but maybe not reacting enough to cause damage that is either visible, or allowing he other flavour to leak.

Is the leaking flavour gurgling in the tank? If it’s not that would surely rule out flooding.
It starts making the right noises then it stops and starts leaking instead. Perhaps the low wattage is causing incomplete vapourisation as suggested previously.

It starts making the right noises then it stops and starts leaking instead. Perhaps the low wattage is causing incomplete vapourisation as suggested previously.

I think if that was the case, it would be making a gurgling sound before the leaks. Like air bubbling through the eliquid. Is it doing that? If it is, then this might be the culprit. No idea why it would only happen with the one flavour, though.

I think if that was the case, it would be making a gurgling sound before the leaks. Like air bubbling through the eliquid. Is it doing that? If it is, then this might be the culprit. No idea why it would only happen with the one flavour, though.
I did notice air bubbling though the banana juice as it was leaking.
What does that mean again?

If it’s gurgling, like air bubbling through the liquid, it means the tank is flooding. The liquid is pooling around the airflow hole. It could mean that the power is too low to vaporise the liquid quickly enough. Try the 6w that @gary68 suggested.

If it’s gurgling, like air bubbling through the liquid, it means the tank is flooding. The liquid is pooling around the airflow hole. It could mean that the power is too low to vaporise the liquid quickly enough. Try the 6w that @gary68 suggested.
Top suggestion. I'll try it.
Thanks very much to you and Gary.

Back
Top Bottom