What's new

Leaky flavours...

Daft question but I assume all the concentrates are PG based and if not, you are calculating for the extra VG/PG depending on mix?

Apart from that, no reason at all why one would leak and not the other unless it's a hardware issue.
All PG based from the same manufacturer. I use the eJuice Me Up calculator that takes this into account.
It's got me stumped.

What flavour concentrates are you using? And what tanks? I wonder if the banana concentrate is corroding an oring or something, and seeping out?
I use Flavour Apprentice flavours.
Yes, banana used to be a tank cracker when I used plastic tanks, but now I have glass ones. The O rings seem to be fine & it's random which tank I use for each flavour after I've washed them out.

4 watts?
Is it flooding?
With my cotton wicks, I use about 4.2 to 4.5 watts at 1.8 to 2.0 ohm loads. Any more watts & I risk burning the wicks.
Are you saying I should try higher watts? I'm happy to try but my non leaking flavours seem happy enough at this relatively low wattage.

With my cotton wicks, I use about 4.2 to 4.5 watts at 1.8 to 2.0 ohm loads. Any more watts & I risk burning the wicks.
Are you saying I should try higher watts? I'm happy to try but my non leaking flavours seem happy enough at this relatively low wattage.
Just curious.
Where does it leak from? And when it leaks is it discharging or seeping?

It comes out between the tank & the mod. Last time I tried it went though 3ml juice in 2 hours. Most of it over my hands...
Most of the potential issues seem to have been covered but ill chuck another.
You say the same juice leaks in the other tanks too?
You say the other juices dont leak in any of the tanks.
This would indicate your juice or something youre doing with the juice.
Could it be that you are vaping that juice differently or in a particularly warm environment making the juice thin as its getting warmer than the others?

That more than relatively low @muggo
Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-36-01.png

Try it at around 6 watts, maybe its not vaporising the juice properly and then weeping out of the airflow holes

Back
Top Bottom