What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Juice looks like, well, man juice?

conanthewarrior

Achiever
Hi everyone.

Since my injuries I’ve not been mixing as I couldn’t, but now getting better I’ve started again.

I’ve made a batch of coconut, and also popcorn and strawberry.

The thing is, at first it looks clear, then a few hours later it looks like jizz. It tastes fine on taste test, but I don’t remember if this is normal.

I’m making max VG, could that be making a difference?

Just want to make sure it’s ok, I have used a calculator online for amounts and nic etc, it just looks strange being that colour?

All advice is much appreciated

image.jpg
That’s with flash but it looks whiter

Is that a plastic bottle? That happened to me when i put something i shouldnt have in a plastic tank, and thats kinda the effect that happens.

I could be tottally wrong.

I use 100 vg tho, and no, my liquid is crystal clear

It will be absolutely fine.

Some flavours, once agitated by shaking, will go cloudy. I know a few Lemons, oranges etc that do it all the time.

A bit yellow for Liquid Silk isn't it? :D
My juice obviously has the clap or something.

I’m glad to hear it’s normal and can happen- a kind ape sent me lots of flavours (about 90) so I thought I would try some different ones to my usual stuff.

I’ve had it where it goes a bit brown before, but where I’m max VG at the moment it was a bit worrying.

Imagine the bottle leaked in my jeans on the bus or something, I know I’m knocking up juice but not knocking one out!

Back
Top Bottom