What's new

I've started mixing....

I would however stick to highly rated mixes as there are some quite awful concoctions in there unless you want an alternative for toilet duck ;)

Oooh thank you very much! :D

No probs, that's what we are here for ;) though I only know the easy questions usually so try to share the little knowledge I have ;) No doubt you're about to spend the next few hours scrolling through ELR adding your concentrates and finding out you can only make 3 different recipes from your stash all of which you're probably 1ml short of from a particular flavour :)

No probs, that's what we are here for ;) though I only know the easy questions usually so try to share the little knowledge I have ;) No doubt you're about to spend the next few hours scrolling through ELR adding your concentrates and finding out you can only make 3 different recipes from your stash all of which you're probably 1ml short of from a particular flavour :)
At the moment I'm having a conversation with a robot called discobot lol :D

Oh bloody hell!! It's 1am and I'm entering bloody concentrates!!

Thank you so much for this :D

Thank you so much for this :D

Lol you're welcome, the worse thing is when you find you've entered half your concentrates wrong as some users put in abbreviated concentrate names etc, what I did was look for the mostly used version i.e. CAP vanilla custard V1 or Cappella Vanilla custard V1 this is the case for most of the concentrates on there, some having several different names lol, alternatively add them all to make sure ;)

Back
Top Bottom