What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I've started mixing....

I’ve kind of dipped my toe in the water with mixing. So far just single flavours FA white peach and Atmos Labs Jasmine Tea which I saw @zouzounaki mention at some time.

I thought the Jasmine tea tasted quite authentic (although I’d mixed it a little strong) ... asked my other to guess what it was and he said it was like licking a girl armpit

The jasmine tea is super strong, I like it by itself at 1% or even 0.5%. The first time I mixed it at 4 or 5 and it was like vaping perfume! It’s very good once you get the right percentage but need to start very low with it. It’s one of my favourite concentrates.

The jasmine tea is super strong, I like it by itself at 1% or even 0.5%. The first time I mixed it at 4 or 5 and it was like vaping perfume! It’s very good once you get the right percentage but need to start very low with it. It’s one of my favourite concentrates.

I put 4 or 5 drops into a 10ml bottle so no idea what percentage that is (It recommends 5% and looking at some of the recipes on their site I thought I was aiming low). I realise drops aren’t an accurate way (the drops from the FA bottle looked smaller) ... but when mixing such a small amount I’m not sure a better way. I have a bottle of 12mg unflavoured 50/50 mixed so will just dilute it and try maybe 2 drops next time

Aye, go a couple of drops at a time and shake. It doesn’t really need to steep so you should be able to adjust to your taste that way. Then you can just multiply up the drops if you’re wanting to mix a bigger batch.

mixing is great fun, almost therapeutic, steeping however is similar to waiting on a fastech order

mixing is great fun, almost therapeutic, steeping however is similar to waiting on a fastech order

yeah, I'm not the most patient when it comes to steeping, mix in the morning, vape it that evening :18:

.. my thinking is that if it tastes good then, it's gonna taste good in a couple of weeks/months too. :D

ok, I just has a little taste, my first impression is that it's not very strong at 5% and tastes very 'watery' ... it doesn't have the intense flavour of the sweets, and also even though this is called 'violet candy' is doesn't have a 'candy' taste to me, it has more of a natural 'fruit juice' kind of taste. it's not unpleasant though and pretty refreshing. I defo think it would make a nice flavour note in a mix ...... along with some cherry would be nice I think.

Try adding a bit of tfa sweet and tart to it. I'm using it in a Swedish fish mix just now and it gives me that powdery sweetie taste.

Back
Top Bottom