What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Inewera fruit recipes

Robbyt80

Postman
Received some inewera today.
Shisha strawberry
Shisha raspberry
Shisha mango
Grapefruit
Watermelon
Dragon fruit
Cactus
Pink panther
Menthol
Sucralose.

Dose anyone use inewera only in mixes. They all smell incredible and potent.
Anyway going to try simple 2 mix flavours with these with a main flavour and a backing flavour.
Done shisha strawberry with a touch of raspberry and the pink panther with a touch of raspberry.

Very excited by these flavours on smell alone.

Inawera fruits are, as you say, punchy! You don't need much at all, I've been playing with a recipe today using an Inawera fruit and at 0.75%, it's about right but would still work at 0.5%.

Ive found the Cactus, at about 0.4% adds a good mouth feel to any fruit, almost Juicy, without the flavour becoming prominent.

Id throw a couple of the fruits together, strawberry and watermelon for example then add a touch of Cactus and a touch of sucralose, see what you think.

Inawera fruits are, as you say, punchy! You don't need much at all, I've been playing with a recipe today using an Inawera fruit and at 0.75%, it's about right but would still work at 0.5%.

Ive found the Cactus, at about 0.4% adds a good mouth feel to any fruit, almost Juicy, without the flavour becoming prominent.

Id throw a couple of the fruits together, strawberry and watermelon for example then add a touch of Cactus and a touch of sucralose, see what you think.

Oh yes the cactus I think this will be my favourite. Not as stand alone but like you say in small amounts.
The cactus for me will be added later if I feel it's dry same with the sweetener.

I went 1.5 shisha strawberry with 0.5 shisha raspberry. Sceptical about the low % but it's recommended everywhere at low %. Easier to add than take away.

How long after a mix do you try yours fruit only.

Oh yes the cactus I think this will be my favourite. Not as stand alone but like you say in small amounts.
The cactus for me will be added later if I feel it's dry same with the sweetener.

I went 1.5 shisha strawberry with 0.5 shisha raspberry. Sceptical about the low % but it's recommended everywhere at low %. Easier to add than take away.

How long after a mix do you try yours fruit only.

If its just a fruit, l'll try it soon as had a good shake! It will give you a good idea of what's working. If you find something is alittle too strong, a day or two may help settle it, especially with Inawera.

Id say 1.5 and 0.5 is about right, I did have a play with Pink Panther and actually found the sweet spot was around 6.5% which is very high for an Inawera but it worked.

If its just a fruit, l'll try it soon as had a good shake! It will give you a good idea of what's working. If you find something is alittle too strong, a day or two may help settle it, especially with Inawera.

Id say 1.5 and 0.5 is about right, I did have a play with Pink Panther and actually found the sweet spot was around 6.5% which is very high for an Inawera but it worked.

Thanks for that. I went 2% on pink panther and 0.5 raspberry. I will try it first but I think I need to up the percentage as raspberry is more prominent from smell.
I should probably try it as standalone as it smells good as it is.
I just had a smell of pink panther again I'm pretty sure I can already smell raspberry in the concentrate so might not be a good pairing

Thanks for that. I went 2% on pink panther and 0.5 raspberry. I will try it first but I think I need to up the percentage as raspberry is more prominent from smell.
I should probably try it as standalone as it smells good as it is.
I just had a smell of pink panther again I'm pretty sure I can already smell raspberry in the concentrate so might not be a good pairing

If my memory serves me well, Pink Panther is Strawberry, Raspberry and Rhubarb.

If you want a more Raspberry flavour, adding alittle extra won't hurt. If definitely try it with a small amount of Cactus aswell though.

Agree re Pink Panther, my last mix was 6%

If my memory serves me well, Pink Panther is Strawberry, Raspberry and Rhubarb.

If you want a more Raspberry flavour, adding alittle extra won't hurt. If definitely try it with a small amount of Cactus aswell though.

Well the shisha strawberry and shisha raspberry needs more flavour on first taste.

The pink panther with raspberry is nice but the raspberry has definitely taken over the mix. Strong stuff.
Will start again with this one minus the raspberry.

Back
Top Bottom