What's new

I badly need advice

Yes i thought so aswell. Its definitely a genuine cleito the aspire guy checked it.
Love this tank will prob buy another maybe the 120 or exo.

Yes i thought so aswell. Its definitely a genuine cleito the aspire guy checked it.
Love this tank will prob buy another maybe the 120 or exo.
Ive not got one of those, heard they are good so may just have to bite the bullet and get one

Ok first off hope this in the right section. If not i do apologise.

I quit smoking and started vaping 4 years ago. Year later mixed my own juice. Im by no means an expert very much the opposite.
I only vape 2 flavours vanilla and occasionally vanilla custard. I bought a mixing kits years ago and plodded along with my vanilla in 50ml bottles. I had a crap tank and not best mod either. However i have just bought my first cleito tank just the standard one.
Anyway it has showed up how inferior my juice making skills are. I mixed my vanilla by eye basically.

I recently bought bastard sauce steeped for 3weeks started vaping its decent not unpleasant maybe not as great as all who rave about it but hey who am i to judge. In fact ordered another bottle which ill mix and let steep.

Anyway im really hoping someone will be kind enough to give me a bit advice. Those mixing calculators just don't work for me. I put in information and it says insufficient pg/vg ratio. When i put in my desired 80VG 20PG it shows the opposite as in PG being the main mix am i right in thinking i just treat the pg as if it's showing VG.

Im going to order
capella simply vanilla
capella V1 custard
Capella new york cheesecake
capella glazed doughnut
capella sweet strawberry

if i mix these in 50ml bottles 18mg nic pg
3mg strength
80vg/20pg
15%flavour (think that be ok?)

Oh i bought the sweet strawberry as someone said if i mix that with custard its good. Not sure the % though.

I apologise for the big long text but im in dire need of help i assure you im not being lazy by asking these questions as i said when i use the mixing calculators they just don't work. If some one can be kind enough to just reply to what i need to mix my 50mls i be trully gratefull.

I would forget what percentage anyone tells you and add drips, taste, add drips, taste, add drips taste, until you have it perfect taking notes and writing everything down for the future, you are never going to make anything amazing using a tank when you need to be mixing and tasting a lot of times before you get anywhere near the end version - really you need an RDA so you can drip and taste small amounts at a time, i even go as far as using a mesh coil i made myself that requires no cotton just for tasting my liquid, so i would write down what flavour you are trying to achieve and start adding small amounts of them, tasting as you go, you can pick up a pretty decent RDA cheap now from amazon - most recipes online that other people upload i have tried have been crap, even the ones with great reviews saying it tastes exactly like so and so iv'e found taste nowhere near like the clone it is meant to be of. If you arent in the position to buy an rda i would just buy pre mixed concentrates that you just add vg and pg to until you are because it is something that takes time to build up a journal of flavour mixes that work for you, even working out what additives and sweeteners to use at what concentrates after you have a base flavour down is time consuming. also i fond the clieto tanks taste like burnt rubber bands, you might be lucky though but a quick google search shows i'm not the only one so i wouldnt use a clieto to taste my liquids.

Back
Top Bottom