What's new

How much 20mg nic salt shot to make 10mg?

richard_uk

Postman
I’ve searched everywhere and can’t get my head around this, I have a bottle of cuttwood unicorn milk, an old skool fav of mine, which they don’t sell as a nic salt juice, so I have a 50ml bottle of 0mg and and 10ml bottle of 20mg nic shot, my brain says mix it 50/50 and I’ll get 10mg, but from what I’ve found online that’s not the case, for example I saw someone say if you mix 6 x 20mg nic shots with 100ml 0mg you get 10mg, so going by that my calculation is wrong. If I wanted to make a 10ml bottle of 10mg how much of each liquid do I need?

5ml of each...

but bear in mind you will be diluting the flavour by 50%
So my simple calculation was right then? and the calculations below are wrong?

So... 4 x 20mg 10ml bottles mixed with 100ml 0nic ejuice will give you 6.6mg

So 6 x 20mg 10ml bottles mixed with 100ml 0 Nic ejuice will give you 9.9mg

No 6mg

No 7.5mg

No 6mg

No 7.5mg

is it not 5.7 and 7.5?

i’ve worked out the total weight of nic, total volume of liquid and divided one by the other. is that not how you would do it?

edit: ah aye it’s close enough. misread your post. :)

is it not 5.7 and 7.5?

i’ve worked out the total weight of nic, total volume of liquid and divided one by the other. is that not how you would do it?

edit: ah aye it’s close enough. misread your post. :)
If it's not multiples of 4.17 i use a juice calculator.

If you want to make 10 mg juice by adding Nic to short-fills you really ought to buy some 72mg Nic as adding multiple Nic Shots to juice could dilute the flavour so much it turns out piss weak. But if you do ffs use a juice calculator.

Another method is to mix bottles of MTL juices to a short-fill (if they are the same basic flavour) - but it can get a bit costly

Back
Top Bottom