What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How do you make Jam?

Cliffyboy1962

Achiever
Sorry if this has been asked before but I don't know how , or if it is even possible, to make that Jam taste out of ordinary fruit flavour concentrates and other basic concentrates.

I know there are a very limited few concentrates out there that are Jam flavoured but there must be a way to achieve this with a fruit and some sort of sweetener concentrate.

Anybody know?

Thats a good question Id not considered before... assume a sweet fruit flavour (Sweet Strawberry Capella for example) mixed with Cotton Candy TFA for extra sweetness and texture... cant see why that wouldn't work...

I may have to try a few out and see what happens.

Jam is fruit and sugar.
Ah, but fruit and sugar doesn't taste like jam until you cook it. I would imagine therefore that something like a caramel flavouring added to fruit might achieve the desired effect or reasonable facsimile. I shall now go away and experiment. :D

I to would like to know how you get the taste of an authentic homemade. If you taste the eliquid Just Jam that actually taste like homemade jam an uou couldn't get closer but how they do it is beyond me. I have been told 0.5% blackcurrant added to your chosen strawberry works but I've yet to try it. I also have a bottle flavorah strawberry filling that sounds promising

It's simpler than you think - CCW Strawberry Jam concentrate is superb and needs nothing added.

It's available from Amazon, which will save on shipping for those with Prime.

Back
Top Bottom