What's new

Help with flavour suggestions and %

vapenoob

hey guys, just placed an order at leisureliquids to attempt to make some liquids for the first time. just looking for a few possible flavour combinations with the concentrates i bought and the % i may need to get a decent batch going. im going to start small and make a few 10 ml liquids at 50/50 pg/vg 3mg. In total i bought:

(PG) , (vg), nic base 72mg in pg, some measuring equipments, and for the flavours:

PA Peanut Butter, Capella Double Chocolate , Capella Sweet Cream, Pink Lemonade (Flavor West), PA Rainbow Drops , PA Sour Flavour, PA Green Apple , PA Banana Cream , Capella Chocolate Raspberry, PA Sweetener

i found a recipe on here for (PA Peanut Butter, Capella Double Chocolate , Capella Sweet Cream) and im guessing the bananna cream and choclate rasperry flavours will be nice standalone flavours. any help is greatly appreciated :D

Hi there. Ive very recently purchased my first diy kit
My one peace of advice is... dont go crazy and mix a load of flavours hoping to get a good flavour mix ( like i did ) mix maybe a 5ml of each flavour individually just to see what there like, how they taste and steep to give u an idea of what there all like seperatly before u go mad in mixing.
At least that way when u do mix a few flavours u know what the flavour elements are like and what particular one u need to tweak.
Ie i made a berry mix 12%strawberry 5%cherry 3% cranberry... at 60pg40vg aiming for a 15mg nic
Was gross.. so i made them all seperatly ( which is what i should of done first) and found that altho the strawberry smelt good, it didnt really have a lotta flavour, and altho the cherry didnt smell strong the flavour carried more, so they kind of cancelled each other out. Its all trial and error really, annoying mind!

What @shelbie1989

says is good advise I would add that you can use your initial single flavour mixes to make blends that will get you further down the road to more complex flavours.
Take notes of everything you do.
Take note of flavours that are good on their own as they can make a safe foundation to build flavours on.
The more patient you are the less likely you are to waste liquid.
Drippers make testing juice much easier.
Good luck with the mixing.

^^^
What he said!

Start simple, find out what works, then kick on.
Have patience.
Start small, the 5ml testers is a really good idea!

And do read thro' the 'Mixology' section on here!!

e-Liquid Calculator is worth a look for ideas/recipes and future reference.

Im impatiently waiting for pay day to get some better quality concentrates and some 30ml dropper bottles lol

Thanks for all the help guys, i will make 5 ml samplers of the flavours indivually, when i do start mixing flavours, could i use the same principle using vg,pg and two flavours for example without the nicotine base just to see what the flavours might be like together? im sooo exited, stuff will be here tomorrow :D

Thanks for all the help guys, i will make 5 ml samplers of the flavours indivually, when i do start mixing flavours, could i use the same principle using vg,pg and two flavours for example without the nicotine base just to see what the flavours might be like together? im sooo exited, stuff will be here tomorrow :D

Some people do tests without nicotine.
Some like me think it is part of the flavour and does not cost much.
It is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom