What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help with a green slushie type juice

Good work guys, nice to see your getting closer. Not in a place atm to be chucking money at more concentrates, but will defo try ur ideas asap. keep up the good work, and keep us posted on ur progress.
also, where are u getting the lime zinger from?

sweet, soon as i buy some more concentrates ill try it. just a couple i haven't got.

Guys and gals,

Don't despair any longer.

I have found a great clone/substitute.

I have been researching and searching far and wide.

Im a huge fan of Far neon green slushie and for 50 pounds for the 100 ml can its very expensive.

I stumbled across Vapetopia:

http://vapetopiaeliquid.co.uk/

They have some pressence on some of the groups I follwo on Facebook and claim to have a lime slush which is very clase to the Far branded one.

I was very dubious as I know how difficult first hand it is to clone.

I received the Lime slush today and am very very impressed. When I opened it up and smelt it I was dissapointed. However when I whacked it in a fresh build I was very pleasantly suprised

Is it a 100% clone? No

Is it very very close? yes!!!!

Its more lime cordial, but has the sweetness, depth and richness.

The owner Luke also sold me some concentrate and even there pre-mix is very cost effective.

Hope that helps folks!!!

Back
Top Bottom