What's new

Help with a green slushie type juice

I have made a recipe for this which is almost there-ish . Just need to tweak the percentage for your preference.

I have dabbled with DV lime Zinger but added to much sweetener. it did come out nice.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/776963/Far+Neon+Green+Slushie+Clone

I recommend only 1 drop of super sweet capella per 10ml and 1 drop per ml of coolada. Both are very potent.

Thank you! I just spotted that and linked it in my last post. I'll give yours a try when my stuff arrives - nice work and thanks a lot for the effort :)

Thank you! I just spotted that and linked it in my last post. I'll give yours a try when my stuff arrives - nice work and thanks a lot for the effort :)

It needs a steep. the higher the VG the more you increase the flavour concentrate.

it might be worth giving the zingo flavour concetrate a go too from DV if you are ordering. Ibe not tried it but its been shipped out today.

Ooh, I'd already ordered. Let me know how you get on with it and I'll order some if it works well :)

quick update:

I have been experimenting with the percentages and what comes out is a pleasant vape but its NOT a clone of it. I think I need to add some more koolada.

if anyone has found some ingredients that are missing please comment.

That's a shame, good effort though. I mixed a batch of this last night and to be honest it doesn't smell the same. I'm sure you're right with the CAP lemon / lime though, and the lime zinger smells a big part of it. I'm going to buy a bottle of neon green today and spend the weekend sniffing it and having a play with some ingredients :)

OK, I was too hung over this weekend to have a play, but I managed to get chance today. I dropped the CAP Lemon / Lime, and replaced it with FA Lime Tahity Distilled, added some TPA champage, and have a play with the %s. It isn't there yet but the Lime Tahity is definitely in there. I'm going to give it a few days steep but initial impressions are it's too sweet, I went OTT with the Super Sweet. It also doesn't vape as 'thick' as the real thing. Here's what I tried today:

Ingredient
ml
Grams
%

Nicotine juice 50 mg (100% VG)
6%

PG dilutant
4%

VG dilutant
69%

Champagne (TPA)
4%

Koolada 10% (TPA)
3%

Lime Tahity (Distilled) (FA)
4%

Lime Zinger (DV)
8%

Super Sweet (CAP)
2%

The sweetener needs reducing, and the lime flavour needs to come through more, if that requires more or less flavour adding, I know know yet, I need to do more playing. The smell is getting towards the real thing. I've ordered some vape wizard and some FA cold pressed lime as well for more tests! I'm pretty sure it needs more Koolada as well, it doesn't have that fresh hit the original does. I'll know more in a few days after steeping, but I'm going to mix up some more 10ml batches in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom