What's new

Help keep me right

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
So I have been mixing 50ml of Heisenberg at 9mg for my mother in law who is still going strong and staying away from the stinkies

She has messaged me and she's run out of juice the problem I have is I don't have any mixed at 9mg and no concentrates but I do have a load of 50ml bottles 70/30 at 3mg

If I'm using 72mg nic can I make this up to 9mg ? I'm not sure the right way to go about it, apologies if it's really simple and I'm being an idiot but just looking for some solid advice so I can make sure I'm doing it safely

I have 60ml gorilla style bottles there

Thanks in advance

If you were to add 4ml of nice to it, that would take it up to 9mg but would change the end ratio depending on what you nic Base is?

Adding 4ml would up the vg then but not by too much, would make it roughly 72/28 and would put the concentate percentage down a bit too.

Add as much 72mg nic to your 50ml bottle as you would need to make it 6mg if your 50ml was 0 nic.

The Liquidator is correct by my calcs its 4 ml, don't think she'll notice the difference in consistency. Kudos to the lady for sticking with it though.

Back
Top Bottom