What's new

Hazelnut coffee and java chip recipe request

memzey

Postman
Hi folks,

I really like the coffee time hazel nut and java chip e-liquids and would like to clone my own. Before I go about the experimentation (read; disasters) phase of doing so, I wanted to ask on here whether anyone had tried this before or had any info/pointers before I take the plunge?

Thanks.

no idea on cloning those... but I'm working on a hazelnut coffee,

Wonder Flavours - Brazilian Coffee
Wonder Flavours - Smooth Cappuccino

Wonder Flavours - Hazelnut and Cream
Flavor West - Hazelnut
Flavor West - Creamy Coconut
Capella - Gingerbread
TFA - Bavarian Cream

I have a few combinations steeping at the moment, but that's what I'm working with. It may end up as simple as just the Wonder Flavours but I'm still experimenting, they all taste good on their own, so it doesn't take much work to get something decent. The Brazilian Coffee and Hazelnut and Cream together is a pretty tasty vape.

I would 100% recommend the 2 wonder flavour coffees as a starting place. They are both decent coffees which isn't that easy to find, there's a lot around that you could probably use but will need far more work.

Cheers Si. I might try a combo of the Brazilian and Hazelnut and Cream. Where do you get the concs from?

I mainly use Vapable and Rainbow Vapes if Vapable doesn't have what I want, but I've just checked and they are both out of Brazilian.

Having a little look and it seems no one site has both so would end up having to double the postage costs. Might just go with smooth cappachino and hazelnut/cream from rainbowvapes.

Last edited:
Having a little look and it seems no one site has both so would end up having to double the postage costs. Might just go with smooth cappachino and hazelnut/cream from rainbowvapes.

yeah, it's a pain... vapable offers free postage over £10 which is why I use them the most but they don't have everything so I always end up having to order from other places too.

Out of curiosity Simon - what percentages did you use in the hazelnut/cappacino recipe if you don't mind me asking? Complete noob on mixing and would like to benefit from the experiences of others if possible.

Out of curiosity Simon - what percentages did you use in the hazelnut/cappacino recipe if you don't mind me asking? Complete noob on mixing and would like to benefit from the experiences of others if possible.

I mixed one at 3% brazillian and 3% hazelnut cream but that could defiantly go higher on both for me.

The one I'm testing right now is 4% brazillian, 2% cappachino, 3% hazelnut cream, 2% FW Hazelnut.

I'm still in the messing around stage but with just The Cap and the HN cream, I would probably start with 4 or 5% of the coffee and 2% of the hazelnut cream and see how that is.

Back
Top Bottom