What's new

Harsh Nicotine any solutions?

ennbee

Initiate
Made a batch of liquid (recipe attached) uploadfromtaptalk1428274216687.jpg

Tested straight away, as that's what you do [emoji6] and all is good, nice flavour, smooth, as you want. Gave it 3 hours in a slow cooker on low/warm, opening and shaking half way through, then left over open for a week or so shaking each day, and it becomes way to harsh to vape.

Proper painful throat hit, which I didn't get when I first tested it before the steeping. Today tried a batch of 70/30 VG/PG, no flavour no nicotine and the same but with the blue star 72mg VG nicotine at 3mg, into the slow cooker, same process as above, and sadly it looks as though the nicotine is causing the throat hit.

Short of getting a new nicotine base (recommendations would be helpful) is there anything I can do with the nicotine I currently have? Or any other suggestions?

Let me know if you need more information, any help would be wonderful.

tldr: think my nicotine is bad after steeping, help.

Not being funny mate but maybe don't bother with all that steeping voodoo stuff? If it tastes nice, vape it.

Even if its been left on its own without the steep in the slow cooker, its still harsh, so going to have to find a solution one way or another.

Even if its been left on its own without the steep in the slow cooker, its still harsh, so going to have to find a solution one way or another.

Truthfully?

Throw the nic in the sea, get some new stuff. I suggest piratesvape.co.uk at the moment, good prices and customer service.

little bit too far away from the sea currently RagingMammoth will save it for a trip to the seaside.

will have a look at piratesvape when the shop is back online :)

Back
Top Bottom