What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Good vampire vape concentrates to mix?

Jvape96

Initiate
Just thought I'd post to see if any of you guys have ever mixed any vampire vape concentrates? And what flavour concentrates go well together :)

Just thought I'd post to see if any of you guys have ever mixed any vampire vape concentrates? And what flavour concentrates go well together :)
I use Heisenberg and Jesse P they're good I mix both at 15 percent but I recon the Jesse p could go up a little in percent, also Dawn is ok, subtle but nice, just ordered some Rainbow skull as that sounds quite nice to me, will let you know what it's like :)

Heisenberg at 12.5% but also dabble in Dusk at 15% (raspberry lemonadey flavour). Both delish and refreshing.

Attraction, has been an ADV for 12 months or so, but I think you may be getting a little confused - Vampire vapes concentrates are One Shots - fully complete blends of flavours that you simply add to your base and nic - as opposed to single flavour concentrates (like Lemon, of Graham Cracker) where you mix several together to create a finished flavour.

These are my ADV's, i usually have 5-6 in rotation, Heisenberg of course, Pinkman, Strawberry milshake, Peppermint rock, Cool blue slush and Berries.

Attraction, has been an ADV for 12 months or so, but I think you may be getting a little confused - Vampire vapes concentrates are One Shots - fully complete blends of flavours that you simply add to your base and nic - as opposed to single flavour concentrates (like Lemon, of Graham Cracker) where you mix several together to create a finished flavour.
You can mix pinkman and heinsenberg together for something quite special actually [emoji106]

I mix catapult and heisenberg together, 2 to 1 mix in favour of catapult, comes out really really nice, both individually mixed at 20%,then mix 40ml of catapult with 20ml of heisenberg, give it a good shake and your ready to go

Back
Top Bottom