What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Good cheap concentrates

ebeneezergoodlet

Initiate
What are your thoughts on what company provides the best flavour Concentrates at a reasonable price?
(I like my dessert flavours[emoji6])

I've become a convert to Flavour Art, and though there are a few from the other houses I still use, FA is my main brand.

Dark Star have them, branded as Dark Arts, at a very good price, and even better if discount code DS35 is still working.

I second Flavour Art UK. They do a sample pack of 6 10ml bottles for around £17 which is ideal for ingredients for 1 or 2 recipes without investing into masses of big bottles of flavours.

Chefs Flavours are quick and reliable - a good range of companies and flavours available.

Juice Cabin do Capella and The Flavor Apprentice flavours, with TFA's being £3.99/50ml which is ace.

They are the places that I use, although I'm aware that rainbow vapes have plenty to have a stab at also.

I've become a convert to Flavour Art, and though there are a few from the other houses I still use, FA is my main brand.

Dark Star have them, branded as Dark Arts, at a very good price, and even better if discount code DS35 is still working.
Ha, I've gone the opposite way. Used FA exclusively for a long time, but much as they have some of the best concentrates, they are also quite lacking in some areas. I only typically use Darkstar also, except when only Chefs will do, but I use a lot of TFA, Capella and INW concentrates as well as the still loved FA ones.
Nobody cares, Numpty. Stfu.
Ok! Just fucking chatting. Sue me.

Ha, I've gone the opposite way. Used FA exclusively for a long time, but much as they have some of the best concentrates, they are also quite lacking in some areas. I only typically use Darkstar also, except when only Chefs will do, but I use a lot of TFA, Capella and INW concentrates as well as the still loved FA ones.
Nobody cares, Numpty. Stfu.
Ok! Just fucking chatting. Sue me.

We'll have to compare notes. INW is my other main brand, but they all have a few stand out flavours.

We'll have to compare notes. INW is my other main brand, but they all have a few stand out flavours.
Yeah exactly. Btw, have you or anyone tried the, I'm told new INW cherries? I understand they have several cherries (?) but this one is called cherries. :D Hearing very good things about that.

Back
Top Bottom