What's new

Good banana custard flavours?

What are the best custard or banana-ish flavourings out there that you have used?
My gf seems to enjoy banana/custard type juices and I want to make something good for her, but don't have any of those flavours in at the moment.

I normally stick to single flavours, but am comfortable with mixing more than one ingridient. Does anyone have any handy banana or custard recepies that go well? Mixing juice seems to calm me down and has now become my sort of escape-time from the rest of the world, problem is that most of the flavours I've made aren't great. Gf likes some of my mixes but I absolutely hate it.

Only had one that I liked and that was northern munky from the same place that makes strawberry fields. I keep meaning to get some more of it but there's always something new to try

Don't get TFA Ripe Banana smells good doesn't vape the same. I'm looking for a good Cola flavour FW Cola is also not good. I think I ordered all the worst flavours none so far have been any good. Lol. They all seem to taste the same.

Chefs vapour banana custard is nice! Not a overly powerful liquid, I mix at 20% 70VG. Nice riped banana hints, and a slight creamy sweet custard. Worth a pop for £1.50

collateral diarrhea how do you test your flavours before making a larger amount?

I mainly work with 15ml batches. Steep it for 2-3 weeks and then let my gf try it in a dripper. I then taker her comments and decide whether i should work on the flavour more, or just discard it.

98% of the times I can't taste anything regardless of the setup, so I have to use my gf as a tester.

I started off with getting my concentrates from UK Flavours, ALL of them were absolutely horrible. One smeller like burnt shit n' choc, another one randomly turned pale blue in when in sunlight, all tasted of shitty chemicals etc. It was like vaping paracetamol mixed with cough drops + a tiny hint of whatever the flavour is meant to be. I think thaet UKF PG/VG/concentrates are just plain bad.

I since moved onto getting my stuff from Leisure Liquids, their PG and VG seems to be nicer. I've tried TPA, TFA, Capella and some other concentrates and have to say that they are much better in quality. Taste wise - i don't know, some are ok and others are bad, but that's an issue of taste and not quality so I accept that i need to work more on it.

For myself, I mix an exact clone of Red Astaire using their own concentrate at 15%/20VG/80PG. Mix in the evening, shake and leave to stand in the cupboard overnight. In the morning it tastes just right (and this is the only one that I can actually taste). I wouldn't be able to tell a difference between my own RA mix and a real one from T-Juice. Very happy with this.

Last edited:
Don't get TFA Ripe Banana smells good doesn't vape the same. I'm looking for a good Cola flavour FW Cola is also not good. I think I ordered all the worst flavours none so far have been any good. Lol. They all seem to taste the same.

FA cola suppose to b very good when mixed with anther cola/colas,it apparently gives you a true fizz:) Maybe try mixing that with your FW Cola and save it from the bucket :)

I just made a couple of mixes using CAP banana, it's a very strong flavour but nice. It's a mix between fresh and candy tasting for me and lovely. I read than Inawera do the best real tasting fruit flavours.

FA cola is best I found :-)

Back
Top Bottom