What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Golden drops Icy Monster - recipe help

darthh2001

Hi guys,

Reason for my post is i'm in love with golden drops icy monster e liquid! but at £25 per 45ml i would really like to find a cheaper alternative!! I use a Hana dna30 clone mainly with an aspire atlantis but also use a nautilus. I have 72mg VG nicotine base and a bottle of PG and VG but i'm really going to struggle finding flavour concentrates to replicate my favorite vape.

I'm realllllly hoping there are some gurus using this forum that can backwards engineer this juice and share the ingrediants with little old me?!! I have tried to research but unfortunately haven't been able to find anything at all in the way of clone recipes for icy monster...or any Golden Drops liquids at all for that matter.

Help please...pretty please...

Thanks in advance!!

I was wondering if the mods could maybe move this thred to the DIY juice section of the forum, I had to post it here with me being a new user but I'm guessing I might have more success with replies in the correct section of the forum?

@GDUK I'm pretty sure your not allowed to advertise your own site without applying for vendor status..... @Rob @OccultScientist might be one for you to look at as also the original post is ancient and person who posted it hasn't been seen since April 2015.

Back
Top Bottom