What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavour concentrates

Any tips and pointers on how not to screw a mix up? Lol

Hell yes... Keep notes!
That's the most important thing.
Write down everything your doing and when you did it.

2nd... Don't fill up a bottle. Otherwise you have no room to adjust things. Make 5ml in a 10ml bottle. Then if it's too strong you can add more base.

3rd... dont make recipies on your first go. You end up not really knowing what tastes like what and how one flavour effects another.

Personally, if I was starting again I would make up a 2ml mix of every concentrate individually and try them all.
Then mix them together on a dripper. When you find a good combination, then make a small bottle of it.

I've got about 100ml of waste juice sitting in the draw that's no good for anything, just because I did write notes and forgot what was what.

First ever proper vapemail!!! Slightly excited... wish me luck! :)

Attachments

• 1430340298227.jpg
    1430340298227.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 63
One of my first batches I had a glass of cool boiled water to rinse out the syringe when changing between concentrates and got distracted by my music and put 5ml of water in my juice instead of flavour! It was a 60ml mix so wasn't the end of the world and still vaped and tasted good. So try not to switch off. Oooooooohhhhhhhh and don't forget to label your juice, I didn't on my first go. (Stop laughing)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/054zs3l663l82mw/2015-04-28 18.47.58.jpg?dl=0

Just made these while the tea was cooking. Fancied trying some different flavours as my order turned up this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Oooh ermmm thanks for the heads up!

Me... laugh.... never.. ha! Ive got it all set up... labels at the ready.. water to rinse my syringes and towel for if/when i spill :/

I think.... think i done alright... mixed up a few basic flavour and thought id then try makin a few mixed one. I hope ive done it right :/ next is to leave them a while and see how they taste :)

Labeled and everything! Lol

Good job. You will have your own shop and website soon.
There's nothing like making your own juice and being happy with it. Hope they turn out alright.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Haha i dont know about a shop and a website...im not very technological so id fail a the first hurdle lol.
I felt like a little scientist hehe. I made a them about 8ml each and figured id invest in a sweetner so try half of each and then if there a no go... i'll put sweetner in the other half n see how they go. I used the potv calculator, very helpful, better then the others i came across :)

Back
Top Bottom