Vape Club
What's new

First go at mixing a flavour

Using the thinest syring i sucked up to the 5th line before the 0.1 line. I almost made the mistake you mentioned though [emoji23] [emoji85]
Thought so.
Take it it is a 1ml seringe?
That is 0.5ml
Means you have added 1.5ml of other flavours aswell as the citrus giving you a total flavour profile of 25% instead of 11.15%

Vape Superstore
Your total flavour % = 11.15%.
The citrus totals 10% of that and and the other flavours make up 1.15%.
If you are finding the flavours that make up the 1.15% stronger than the citrus my reconing will be that you have almost certainly made an error somewhere.
Are you sure you added 0.05% of each non citrus flavours and not 0.5%?
He did add 0.5% each of the non citrus flavours, but then, that's exactly what he said he added. :D

AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Thought so.
Take it it is a 1ml seringe?
That is 0.5ml
Means you have added 1.5ml of other flavours aswell as the citrus giving you a total flavour profile of 25% instead of 11.15%
Yeah it was a 1ml in total syeringe. So below the 0.1 didnt work out as 0.05 like i thought [emoji20]. Smaller syeringe i need then. I have bought a micro scale. But it dont go down to the 0.00 scale.

Vape Green
It is anoying. But being a total noob i didnt fancy making a larger mix and thinking ewwww [emoji40] and not knowing what to do to fix the dilema lol.
Im going to step back as not good with small amounts as my responses above show.

@Mr Numpty knows his stuff so ill step back.

Vape Club
Yeah it was a 1ml in total syeringe. So below the 0.1 didnt work out as 0.05 like i thought [emoji20]. Smaller syeringe i need then. I have bought a micro scale. But it dont go down to the 0.00 scale.
What the fuck man? Confusing the fuck out of everyone. :D Did you measure to half way to the 0.1ml mark, or half way to the 1ml mark?

Back
Top Bottom