What's new

First batch of flavours.

bellyman

Veteran
My first attempt at knocking up something different than a baccy.
Mixed up some caramel cream, choco nut and coffee choco nut last night and it smells lush.
Tried to shake n vape them all but they need some time to mature but the caramel cream was suprisingly vapeable straight off the bat.
Custard cream will be tonights attempt, quite looking forward to it :)

My first attempt at knocking up something different than a baccy.
Mixed up some caramel cream, choco nut and coffee choco nut last night and it smells lush.
Tried to shake n vape them all but they need some time to mature but the caramel cream was suprisingly vapeable straight off the bat.
Custard cream will be tonights attempt, quite looking forward to it :)

I've been working on an orange custard cream biscuit recipe for a while now. The current version is unbelievably good, but I've tweaked it slightly and will be trying the final version next week.

Makes me want to DIY, Caramel Cream sounds great..

Think my Mrs would kill me though.

I've been working on an orange custard cream biscuit recipe for a while now. The current version is unbelievably good, but I've tweaked it slightly and will be trying the final version next week.

I have just got a delivery and will be attempting an orange custard cream this weekend :)

Makes me want to DIY, Caramel Cream sounds great..

Think my Mrs would kill me though.

Its gotten better after a few days of maturing, need to tweak the caramel tho.

Today has been custards, V1, 2 and 3 made and sat in a dark place getting its funk on.

If you need a taste tester you know where to find me :18:

.. Seriously though I would pay for some caramel cream. ;)

Back
Top Bottom