What's new

First attempt at DIY ... Aaaaarrrggghhh !!!

dealwithitman

Initiate
Hi folks , pretty new to here and this is my first post, so apologies if it's not in the right place but hope someone can offer some advice or send me a loaded gun !!! . Okay . Have made up my first batch of juice, 30 ml of Pinkman 60/40 PG/VG @ 16mg and used the following amounts - 6.7ml PG nic base (7.2%), 4.5ml flavouring (PG Base), 6.8ml PG and 12 ml VG . Let it steep for near as damnit 3 days, all excited about vaping my own mixed juice aaaaaaannnnnd .... Well, not good, has an overpowering harsh taste and kicks at the back of the throat like an angry mule :( any ideas ? Any kind of advice would be much appreciated so thanks in advance !

Ps if it helps the products I used are as follows :

PG & VG from classikool@amazon (pharma grade USP apparently .. If that means anything haha )

Nicotine base is Diamond Mist 7.2% from vapeinc

Pinkman from vampirevapes

Thanks again .

Just had a look at the nicotine and it's only got a very very slight yellowish tinge but has a slight smell (kind of rubbery), is it supposed to smell like this ? Cheers

Calculations are right.
You could try dripping the PG and VG to eliminate them?

Could be the PG level, could be the nic level (maybe your previous ready made wasn't the mg it said), could be a mistake in mixing (I lose count sometimes).

Best way to find out is isolate/separate your constituent parts, make the smallest batch possible of nic+VG another another tiny sample of flavour+PG and see where the harshness follows.

Thanks guys, will try all of this and see what the **** is going on & hopefully find the culprit . All the best

Back
Top Bottom