What's new

Favourite dessert flavours?

vapismnotracism

Initiate
I've never mixed my own e liquid, however I am interested in doing it, I just need a nice cheap recipe; I'm after dessert flavours as they are just to die for haha! My favourite flavours are creme brulee and blueberry custard, if I did mix my own liquid, it would be in large quantities such as 100-150ml, so go ahead and submit your favourite recipes! I'm just going to sit back and take notes ;)

I've never mixed my own e liquid, however I am interested in doing it, I just need a nice cheap recipe; I'm after dessert flavours as they are just to die for haha! My favourite flavours are creme brulee and blueberry custard, if I did mix my own liquid, it would be in large quantities such as 100-150ml, so go ahead and submit your favourite recipes! I'm just going to sit back and take notes ;)

May i draw your attention to this Recipe Mega Thread? ;)

I'm not a mixer yet, but on the thread I've just linked, are clones of premium vendor liquids, custards ect. :D

I'm really liking this DIY recipe I have been working with

Creme Brulee V3.1

Bannana Cream 1%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 3%
Caramel 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 7%

Sweet Caramel/Burt sugar on the inhale, and a really creamy exhale.

(You could go upto 5% on the Bannana Cream if you want to get more of a Jimmy the Juiceman crème brûlée territory, but I found at 1% it just really helps round out the flavors and not taste like one of thouse foam bannan pick'n'mix sweets.

Also can add 1 drop per 10ml of sweeter if you want it supa sweet, but iv found the Brown Sugar and Caramel sweet enough, and give that very slight bitter burnt sugar taste).

vaped 30ml of the stuff today :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom