What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA Fuji Apple seeker.

Bannor

Initiate
Can some kind soul point me in the direction of a trustworthy UK stockist of FA Fuji Apple concentrate? I'm thinking of making an Apple pie/cream flavour ejuice.

Thanks muchly in advance.

Plenty of choice above there so I'm going to rock the apple cart so to speak...

Have you made it up yet and this apple works or is it a first version youre going for?

I'd suggest trying Granny Smith Apple TFA for a pie/cream flavour. It's more tart so will push through other flavours better, I found Fuji faded quickly when loaded with other flavours. Could always use Granny Smith TFA as a small amount along with another Apple flavour.

Plenty of choice above there so I'm going to rock the apple cart so to speak...

Have you made it up yet and this apple works or is it a first version youre going for?

I'd suggest trying Granny Smith Apple TFA for a pie/cream flavour. It's more tart so will push through other flavours better, I found Fuji faded quickly when loaded with other flavours. Could always use Granny Smith TFA as a small amount along with another Apple flavour.

+1 for the pun, I'm a sucker for puns.

I agree with you about not only using FA Fuji. For a nice juicy apple vape I use 1% Fa Fuji, 4% CAP Double Apple and add 1% FA Pear for juiciness.

As for @Bannor, I'd start by using a recipe (this one looks decent) and then tweaking to my liking. Saves a lot of effort, especially for a popular profile.

+1 for the pun, I'm a sucker for puns.

I agree with you about not only using FA Fuji. For a nice juicy apple vape I use 1% Fa Fuji, 4% CAP Double Apple and add 1% FA Pear for juiciness.

As for @Bannor, I'd start by using a recipe (this one looks decent) and then tweaking to my liking. Saves a lot of effort, especially for a popular profile.
Thank you, kindly.

Back
Top Bottom