What's new

Fa French vanilla

pex

Postman
Had this sent by mistake instead of my usual Capella French vanilla so was wondering if there is much difference etc
Cheers all

I wouldn't notice a difference between any vanillas in a mix, but it's subjective and you won't know until you try.

Are you sure it’s FA french vanilla? I did t know they have a french vanilla.

@Ment that’s interesting, have you tried the darker ones like FA vanilla bourbon or atmos labs black vanilla? To me they taste very different from other vanillas, especially black vanilla which is excellent. TFA vanilla swirl on the other hand I find tastes like chemicals.

@Ment that’s interesting, have you tried the darker ones like FA vanilla bourbon or atmos labs black vanilla? To me they taste very different from other vanillas, especially black vanilla which is excellent. TFA vanilla swirl on the other hand I find tastes like chemicals.

Yes, Capella have one - Vape-It have it on offer at the moment, £5 for 100ml, probably short dated. It's a shame I don't need anything else from them as the shipping would negate the saving.

I haven't tried those - Atmos Labs will be my next adventure so I'll get some then.

I mix around 8 different vanillas to make my own concentrate which comes out very strong, but the whole thing is getting out of hand. I have so many concentrates they've formed a union and are issuing demands.

Nor did I lol! The black and bourbon vanillas sound up my street[emoji106]
IMG_0015.JPG

You’ll get 30ml for 3 quid odds of the vanilla bourbon from dark star relabelled as dark arts. It’s worth a try, I really like it.

Cool @zouzoinaki thanks for that,will order some and possibly the black as you rate it[emoji106]

The black vanilla is really something else. You need to steep it for ages though and it’s pricey, not sure if ideal vape might have it but if not I don’t think anywhere else in the uk stocks atmos labs so it’s ordering from Europe. I usually pick up a couple of bottles of my favourites from them when I’m in Greece.

The black vanilla is really something else. You need to steep it for ages though and it’s pricey, not sure if ideal vape might have it but if not I don’t think anywhere else in the uk stocks atmos labs so it’s ordering from Europe. I usually pick up a couple of bottles of my favourites from them when I’m in Greece.

For sure,can’t find it only from there website direct. Not too bothered about price if good and as it’s an ingredient for my custard which normally steeps for 6 weeks plus so no issue. Just ordered up some dark arts VB so will give that a go. Perhaps these will give me that nice rich vanilla flavour. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom