What's new

Ez duz it on ice getting close 2 clone

ian Preston

Postman
Try this out mixed it for my Mrs its dam close made a 30ml bottle here's what I used

1ml watermelon (fa)
0.6ml cantaloupe(fa)
1.4ml sweet strawberry(cap)
0.4ml papaya(fa)
0.4ml menthol(fw)
No good way percentages but this is what I used in a 30ml mix and its so close my Mrs is my hardest customer and she even admits its close try it troops let me know what use think

I'll give that a try I've been using another recipe for that that was posted a few weeks ago that was nice, never tried the original so have nothing to compare it to

The original is god like mate but this is getting close I discovered that the mix was missing cantaloupe makes a big difference mixed it wow tasty as feck lol let me no what u think if u MIX it up

The original is god like mate but this is getting close I discovered that the mix was missing cantaloupe makes a big difference mixed it wow tasty as feck lol let me no what u think if u MIX it up
Will do mate not got the sweet strawberry, got ripe though so I'll use that got everything else, did you steep it or is it good to go

I tried that route mate just don't think its right my Mrs has original ez duz it on ice and iv compared the 2 and its no bad man

Back
Top Bottom