What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

drip hacks

Shirker

Achiever
not noticed a thread on these, so thought id post

just ordered the green slush and bellz brew

anybody got any experience with these, it does say what % to mix at on site and the description looks spot on with legitimate reviews

but don't believe anything unless i hear it from an apes mouth

I've had blue slush its ok but has a pear droppy throat hit 6/10.
Thorberry is a strawberry cream quite nice strong flavour 8/10.
Massive melons again heavy flavour, but nice 8/10.
Vanilla custard its ok but it's got a slight flavour I can't put my finger on, I find it in a few shop bought custards I've had. 7/10.
All except blue slush need a good steep, mine are 5 weeks in and improve every time I go back to them particularly the thorberry.
They are good value imo and would probably try some other flavours but I wouldn't buy the same again.

Only tried the thorberry after watching
a review and obviously we do have different tastes as I found it weak and could taste nothing like the strawberry some were tasting , either way didnt seem very good at all really so didnt try them again , it was far from a premium mix imho
more like one of the mediocre vapoursrus concentrates which are just good about enough not to throw away but use if you ever run out of decent stuff or to give to people new to vaping.
Im sure the youtube reviewer is related to them it tasted very very very far away from what he said he could taste and they lost any credibility with me and mates because of that to be honest - dont trust the reviews ;)

the green slush is nice and red slush aswell, tried the purple one and its far too grapy for me the green slush i mixed at my usual 70/30 and blew 2 coils so just topped the bottle up with more pg and its been fine since

I've tried blood eagle and Loki revenge

Blood eagle is very nice at first but quickly becomes boring it's one to vape every now and again not an adv

Loki revenge on the other hand is amazing in my opinion, tropical fruits type flavour. Sweet but not overly sweet I couldn't put it down. Mixed up at 15% I went through 200ml in no time at all.

Only tried the thorberry after watching
a review and obviously we do have different tastes as I found it weak and could taste nothing like the strawberry some were tasting , either way didnt seem very good at all really so didnt try them again , it was far from a premium mix imho
more like one of the mediocre vapoursrus concentrates which are just good about enough not to throw away but use if you ever run out of decent stuff or to give to people new to vaping.
Im sure the youtube reviewer is related to them it tasted very very very far away from what he said he could taste and they lost any credibility with me and mates because of that to be honest - dont trust the reviews ;)

Sorry you didnt like the Thorberry, it usually gets very good reviews. It is recommended to steep all of our dessert flavours for a MINIMUM of 6 weeks due to some of them containing butyric acid which most of you will be aware is the replacement for Diacetyl in dairy flavours.
It is very frustrating sometimes to see negative reviews (not applying this to you in particular) from people who have bought our dessert flavours, shake and vaped them or left them a week at most before rushing to social media to slate them.

what can you do though eh? Like you say taste is subjective.

PS, we don't have anyone reviewing anything for us that are not doing so out of their own free will. Cheers.

I've tried brain twister and loved it..
it may be an acquired taste for some people but to me it's my adv. it tastes just like the twister Lollys that I had when I was a youngster... mixed at 20% and 70/30.. a nice fruity inhale with a chilled subtle pineapple exhale. iirc the recommended steep time is 3 weeks, I left it for a week and it was good to go. Im going to leave the next batch to steep for the recommended time and see what's it like then....I've gone through 250mls of concentrate as a few of my friends tried it and asked me to make some up for them.. I haven't used it in a tank though. Just dripped it at 0.2ohms on my recoil and Petri rda's..
If anyone fancys a change from their current adv, you could do a lot worse than to try a bottle of this...
Just bought 50ml of purple slush to mix up for myself, will report back once it's done...

Loving 'the one who knocks' at the mo, similar to heisenberg but know where near as potent. just right if you ask me, blue raspberry, bubblegum, menthol slightly, and something else.
Also just tried massive melons, quite strong but good with it. other favourites are pink lemonade, their sour lemon is good for a nice zingy base, blue slush is too floral for me but the Mrs loves it. got some waffel man and donutz steeping too, only a week in and the suspense is killing me. Really want to get my hands on some vanilla coke too, but never seen it on the site apart from the flavour list?? anyone seen this for sale at all or tried it??

Back
Top Bottom