What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do you wash new bottles?

Well we could try washing the bottles in Surgical Spirit.
But then your hands would contaminate them afterwards...................

I’ve been unsure of this too ... but I have been washing them with soapy water, rinsing and then putting them in milton for 15 mins, then leaving them to dry. If it’s good enough for babies bottles ...

I was going to post a review of my k3 mini styled screw insulators. But they sent the wrong ones. Or I ordered the wrong ones, possibly. So they don’t fit. Since there is no thread about these styled insulators, or even one about k3 mini styled atomisers, I’ve posted this in here. Sorry.

Back to the subject. Do we think that when lucemill, dark star etc. fill bottles with vg, pg, nic etc., that they wash the bottles first before filling them up? If we don’t think they do, then surely washing the bottles you put your finished liquid in is pointless anyway?

Back to the subject. Do we think that when lucemill, dark star etc. fill bottles with vg, pg, nic etc., that they wash the bottles first before filling them up? If we don’t think they do, then surely washing the bottles you put your finished liquid in is pointless anyway?

that's pretty much the conclusion I came to today after washing a load of new bottles ..... I thought to myself "Do I really need to do this?"

I mean, they look clean, they aren't covered in dust and are in plastic bags from the factory that made them I presume.... I just wasn't sure, I was worried that everyone might go "no, you have to clean them, they have some funky tasting residue on them that turns your e-liquid green"

They might do, I have no idea. I wonder how premade liquid producers go about it? Clean the bottles, or not? We have a few that post on the forum.

And if they do, what do they wash them in ?

Back
Top Bottom