What's new

Do you go around your elbow to get to your ass?

I reckon as long as it's for home use then it's a case of whichever you feel most comfortable with. I think I've used syringes for so long that I'm set in my ways now.

I sometimes used to use a precision balance for weighing filters. I fucking hated that thing with a passion. I seem to generate my own static electricity, so as soon as I went near the bugger I had to stand still for a good couple of mins for its readings to stabilise.

Syringes for me, don't really see it as a hardship, they all go in the dishwasher afterwards! :)

Last edited:
Either method works perfectly well. Weighing is a lot faster but either method works perfectly well.

Using syringes wont be that far off either. Ive worked in hospitals and they always use syringes for life saving doses which have to be as precise as posible. So scales or syringes will do the trick.
Syringes will and do work equally as well, it's really just faster to use scales and less cleaning up especially if you're using quite a few concentrates or mixing a few recipes up, if I was mixing up a litre I would personally use a measuring jug for my vg, weigh the concentrates and NIC, and top up the bottle with Pg

Back
Top Bottom