What's new

DIY tobacco.

bellyman

Veteran
After nearly a year of RY4 and RY6 I am after a more complex tobacco flavour.
Im hoping to make something close to a rolly but it can have a hint of cigarello.
Flavour Art is my prefered supplier but Im willing to try others.
If I can make something close to HOL or Manabush then I'd be a really happy camper (wishful thinking?)
Suggestions please :)

I haven't got a recipe to give but try FA golden rollie at ~3%

Also a touch of green tea and ap will add complexity.

I've been trying to come up with a decent tobacco blend for a while now. I've settled on this as a tobacco base:

0.5% 7 Leaves (FA)
0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
0.5% Cocoa (FA)
0.5% Coffee (TPA)
0.5% Cowboy Blend (FA)
1% Desert Ship (FA)
0.25% DNB (INAWERA)
0.5% Ethyl Maltol 10%

I make up a flavour base and use 2.5% in recipes. I'm currently working on two mixes, one with added blackcurrant and hazelnut, and another with added caramel, hazelnut and biscuit.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

I know it's my stock reply about baccy juices but you cant go wrong with FA Dark Vapure and Black Fire somewhere in the mix.

I've been trying to come up with a decent tobacco blend for a while now. I've settled on this as a tobacco base:

0.5% 7 Leaves (FA)
0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
0.5% Cocoa (FA)
0.5% Coffee (TPA)
0.5% Cowboy Blend (FA)
1% Desert Ship (FA)
0.25% DNB (INAWERA)
0.5% Ethyl Maltol 10%

I make up a flavour base and use 2.5% in recipes. I'm currently working on two mixes, one with added blackcurrant and hazelnut, and another with added caramel, hazelnut and biscuit.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

that blackcurrant and hazelnut one sounds interesting :thumbup:

i really do need to get myself started in this mixing lark but am afraid if i start i will skint myself buying concentrates as there are so many you can buy lol

I appreciate the responses, ta ;)

I know trying to make a decent tobacco juice is like trying to find unicorns turds but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Need to order some more concentrates before I can begin.

Get yourself some FlavourArt Burley, FlavourArt Cuban Supreme, FlavourArt Black Fire and whichever others take your fancy and get some Inawera and TFA Tobacco Absolutes (I'm yet to try Hangsen and other Absolutes but I'm reading good stuff about them constantly).. The TA's used in small percentages with other tobacco flavours is ofren the missing ingredient in the not so nice baccy ejuices apparently.

Last edited:
get some Inawera and TFA Tobacco Absolutes (I'm yet to try Hangsen and other Absolutes but I'm reading good stuff about them constantly).. The TA's used in small percentages with other tobacco flavours is ofren the missing ingredient in the not so nice baccy ejuices apparently.

Ah ha!

The TA's could be the ingredient Im missing :)
Do you have a link please?

Back
Top Bottom